7 Steps To Unplug From Technology Today
Life exists out of social media updates and the internet’s information dumps, we promise.
We all need a respite from technology and our devices from time to time for our overall wellness.
Unplugging is a great way to start. The goal is not just turning off your phone or TV, but making a conscious decision to be more mindful during screen time.
Let’s look at some practical tips to form this habit:
- Reduce technology 10% at a time: Track how much time you spend on your devices and reduce your consumption by 10%. Then gradually decrease as needed.
- Set up technology-free areas: Make rules to discipline yourself. No devices should be used at the dinner table, the kitchen or in your bedrooms.
- Turn off notifications: This distraction will sap your energy and focus so it is best to block out notifications for a few hours a day. Best time to do so is when its family time.
- Have mindful mornings: Avoid checking your email and social media first thing in the morning. Go on a walk or read the newspaper instead.
Rid Yourself From The Negative Side Effects Of Technology
Cellphone EMF Protect Disc
Cellular Protect EMF Strips
Latest posts by Body Align (see all)
- 6 foods that should be in your daily diet - September 9, 2022
- Learn tips and tricks for a grateful, peaceful life.￼ - September 9, 2022
- See top tips from sleep experts - September 9, 2022